Review the latest patch and monthly event details here.
Maintenance Time: 29 July 2021, 0700 HRS – 1100 HRS (GMT +2)
(EU) We will be suspending the server for maintenance on July 29th, 0700 HRS – 1100 HRS, GMT +2. You will not be able to access the game during the maintenance period.
========Holy Ground War========
Holy Ground War [Tournament Mode] Season 1 Commencement
- Tournament Period
- The tournament will be held between 2nd – 8th August for 1 week.
- Participation Rules
- [Tournament Mode] added to [Arena] – [Holy Ground War] tab.
- Recruitment period is Monday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS, adventurers are required to create or join a tournament team of 12 and to confirm participation before the team leader may register as team as the competing team.
- Registration period is from Friday 0500 HRS to Friday 2359 HRS. Registered teams will be ranked according to their combined points from each team members’ 6V6 performance from last Team Competition season. The top 32 teams are eligible to participate in the Tournament.
- After the registration time is over, the matchup will be confirmed according to the 6v6 combined individual points of the participating teams. The matching rules are as follows:
* Sorted by 6v6 points, the top 1/4 are considered seed teams (for example, if there are 32 teams, 8 teams will be selected as seed)
* Among the seed teams, the top 4 and bottom 4 will be randomly placed in the left and right halves of different groups.
* The remaining teams are randomly matched.
* In the final round (8 teams), all teams are randomly matched.
- Tournament Rules
1) The first round will start at 2000HRS on Saturday. From 1945HRS – 2000HRS, 15 mins before the match start, the team leader must click [Start Matchmaking] to confirm participation. The team that did not click [Start Matchmaking] within this period will forfeit.
2) Matchmaking cannot occur when there are team members who are not on the registered team list, when there are offline members in the team, or when there are less than 7 people in the team.
3) The Tournament follows a single-elimination match system. Of the 32 teams, a champion will be determined after 5 rounds of matches. The final round’s losing team will be considered the runner-up, while teams who lost in the penultimate round will be tied for third place.
4) Refinement +15, Aesir monument, guild prayer, and other similar bonuses will be disabled in Tournament mode. Details can be viewed in-game.
- Post Tournament, the top 16 teams can get new special skill effects. After using the corresponding items, they can be accessed in the transformation interface.
- The Champion, 2nd – 8th places, and 9th – 16th places will obtain exclusive headwear rewards
- Season 1 Headwear Rewards:
– Champion Back Headwear [Valkyrie’s Praise – Legend]: Equipped attribute: All Attributes +2, Pen. +5%, M. Pen. +5% Stored Attributes: Max HP +90
– 2nd – 8th Places Back Headwear [Valkyrie’s Praise – Honor]: Equipped attribute: All Attributes +2, Auto Attack DMG +4%, Skill DMG +4% Stored Attributes: Max HP +60
– 9th – 16th Places Back Headwear [Valkyrie’s Praise – Fearless]: Equipped attribute: All Attributes +1, Phy. DMG +4%, M. DMG +4% Stored Attributes: Max HP +60
- Special skill effects rewards in the Tournament Mode Season 1:
– Epiclesis, Sky Breaking Dragon Fist, Photon Cannon, Hell Plant, The Death Awakens, Divine Protection, Tetra Vortex, Earth Field, Poisonous Smoke, Magic Trap, Star Arrows, Severe Rainstorm, Cart Tornado, Tuna Party
- AoE-type Buff Optimization
– Optimized the situation where using multiple skills targetting an area will cause the skill to be delayed due to each skill being an AoE skill and overloading the target processing.
- GVG Safe Area Buff
– Optimized the timing of GVG’s Safe Zone Invulnerability Buff being applied to characters to avoid the characters being hit right as they entered the Safe Zone